The purpose of the Care Team
is to assist the pastors in caring for and praying for the needs of our church members and attenders. Our
team of caregivers includes:Mark Carlson
- Co-Senior Pastor
The Friendship Committee is a sub-committee of the Care Team that has been actively caring for many in the church for many years. These wonderful servants work behind the scenes to bring hope and joy in Jesus’ name. Some of their ministries include:
- Sending cards to shut-ins.
- Sending cards to people who have asked for prayer.
- Sending cards to church members who are ill or recovering.
- Visiting those who cannot get out often.
- Helping bring joy to people going through difficult times with Sonshine baskets.
- Providing transportation to church for people who need it.
- Making monthly visits to a Mennonite home for mentally challenged men.
The Care Team and Friendship Committee also help coordinate several other ministries that serve people at critical times in their lives.
- Meals for the sick and grieving are coordinated by Dee Lauber & Teri Davis.
- Meals for families with newborn babies are coordinated by Sidney Tafflinger.
- Funeral meals and arrangements are coordinated by Margaret Roberts & Lynne Desel.
If you are interested in serving with this group or in receiving any of these services for yourself, your family or friends in the church, please contact Margaret Roberts or Mary Hill.